[split] /me resigning as Android maintainer
I agree that the real problem is potentially losing a fantastic developer. I know that Kodi will eventually get round to making these fixes, but the fact of the matter is that in one week, Koying has done for free something that will probably mean milllions of dollars in revenue for Nvidia (a Kodi sponsor) as people who were holding back buying a Shield because of the passthrough issue will now flood to buy one. Nvidia are probably kicking themselves for not paying Koying themselves erlier to make their year end accounts look better! All Kodi devs are excellent and to put in such commitment unpaid is truly staggering. From an Android perspective, losing Koying is a massive setback. As I said earlier though, he's given me a perfect build for my Shield which I won't need to update for a considerable period of time. You should release this officially as Kodi Shield interim APK. There's certainly no reason not to. And Koying should be on the New Years honours list as a result![/align]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!! - by chocco - 2015-12-31, 14:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] /me resigning as Android maintainer3