[split] /me resigning as Android maintainer
(2015-12-31, 23:45)FernetMenta Wrote: Good story by a man who was banned from the project. For all who did not know: Ned was removed from the team. Oh right, he left before we finally were able to execute.

You wanted to ban me, but almost no one supported that. So then you wanted me off the team. You're far more important than I am, and you threatened to leave if I didn't go. You rejected every apology I made, every concession I tried to make. You rejected every offer to leave you alone and just have me work in my own area, and never talk to you. To give you space, so both of us could co-exist. You were angry, and you were not interested in anything but getting rid of me.

You put it to a vote, and I wasn't interested in finding out how many people in Team Kodi felt the same way. Maybe it was a majority, maybe not. Either way, I was crushed. I was in the most depressed and rockbottom part of my life. Something I loved and had major passion for had rejected me.

If you treated other people like team members then I don't think this would have happened. Instead, you treat people who disagree with you as pests to be eliminated. It's like you don't see people as people. You don't see Koying as a person, either. You actually go and insult people and their work. You go out of your way to make them feel bad about their code.

Your talents are not worth that. Your mentality will lead to the death of the Kodi project. A soulless program that only works on the platforms you, and you alone, deem are worthy. Anyone who bothers you isn't worth compromising with or trying to adjust to, no, they're just in your way. Your vision is all that matters to you. You've made it clear that you will never put effort into changing this.

EDIT: Then the same people who rejected me have the nerve to ask that I continue to administrate the wiki, because no one else is willing to do it.

I reacted badly to you, and behaved in a way that wasn't acceptable. I objected too much internally to things, and made a big deal out of things that were not a big deal. It might be that I shouldn't be formerly included on Team Kodi for both my sake and the project. I can accept that. So why are you now trying to slander me, trying to make me feel bad? Who's next to be treated this way?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!! - by Ned Scott - 2015-12-31, 23:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] /me resigning as Android maintainer3