[split] /me resigning as Android maintainer
Quote:Whatever technical guidelines you guys are trying to make right now on the internal forum won't help you. The problem is how you work with people who disagree with you.

Ned - do me a favor and only judge situations based on facts not on things you imagine or are delivered by the Force. There is most of the time not two days in a row fernet and I do 100% agree :-). And this for now has never been a problem. Why? If there is a bigger problem we have a phone call or write some emails.

Btw. there is only disagree about code. I don't judge fernet's clothing or his nice hair cut ...

Quote:The problem is how you work with people who disagree with you.

You really have no clue here. Just check fernet's github history, check popcornmix and you will see something you would not believe to see: Actually some people working together, writing code, rewriting code, discuss design and find a conclusion ...

Edit: And something else. Everyone that ever has learnd something from someone: if you don't want to understand and are going always for the lowest hanging fruits you personally won't get better nor will the code that you are writing.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!! - by fritsch - 2016-01-01, 01:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] /me resigning as Android maintainer3