iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-07, 13:09)Paleolithic Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 18:40)DanTheMan827 Wrote: First off, could you send me the ipa file that my program ended up generating so that I can try and figure out what went wrong? The long doesn't seem to give any indication that there should be anything...

And it appears your using a paid developer account?

If that's the case try getting an adhoc provisioning profile for a specific app id (not a wildcard) or (and I know this is inconvenient) try making a free apple developer account and using that

Also, there are newer tvOS builds available than 20151230

Question: Now, with new versions appearing more often, is there any way of moving favorites from earlier versions over to the newer side-loaded Kodi updated application??
Thanks.

As long as you don't delete the existing app and use the same provisioning profile to sign the new version you can just install over the old and the settings will keep so long as there isn't any incompatibility between the versions

Also, you can (in the devices window in Xcode) backup the application container by clicking the gear and selecting backup

Then you can right click on that saved package and click show package contents and then modify and restore the data (don't delete the tmp folder in there though)

You can use that method to modify any aspect of the Kodi userdata or remove a problematic addon without completely resetting the userdata for the app
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2016-01-07, 13:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8