[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)
(2015-12-30, 22:06)Swifty Wrote: Is it possible to use this to prompt for deletion when finishing watching recorded tv?

I have taken a look using the latest addon from KenV99's github and the 'Playback Stopped' doesn't seem to have any selectable arguments that can be sent.
If I could get the media type (recorded tv) and the file path, I figured it should then be easy enough to make a prompt to carry out deletion.

Ideally I'd like to get the playback percentage too (so I only prompt if say >90% duration watched) but I'm guessing I probably can't get that easily..

I'm doing pretty much what you are asking here using Ken's addon. Look back through this thread and you will see various references to it.
Sounds like from his reply he is going to make that native to his addon in the next version. That would be great for everyone, but mine is working just fine. I really appreciate Ken's help and support of this great addon!

Messages In This Thread
Great! - by gnorf - 2013-02-27, 22:50
[RELEASE] Pilulli Revisited - by KenV99 - 2014-06-28, 18:18
RE: [RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...) - by ReplayHarry - 2016-01-09, 18:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)4