Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2016-01-11, 02:35)DAlba Wrote: Ok awesome. Just to be clear. Is there a certain aspect ratio that needs to be added to folder name? Does it need parentheses? Does my mkv video file also need the attachment to file name or just the folder it's in?

Doesnt need parentheses, just needs to be included. One worry I had was if a movie had the number in the title already, it might have messed things up. If anyone comes across this I may need to change the format to what I previously thought, using AR21-9 for aspect ratios ant AU-7.1 for audio. But at the moment as long as you have the aspect ratio in the folder name it should work.

See : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2057670

(2016-01-11, 09:54)coops99 Wrote: I will try the folder naming stuff

I still think the scope mask button should stay on for the duration as I didn't know that the movie changed aspect until started watching it.

Any comment on the subtitle position - anyone got this working well using this skin?

I know what you mean and that can be annoying but in that case I would normally just put on the scope bars on first seeing the aspect ratio change. I can add a setting so that its always on, as many people wouldnt want it on by default for reasons we mentioned above. You say "on for the duration", do you mean all the time or for the duration of the movie once you switch on scope? (The latter should be working like that anyways.. so just making sure)

Regarding subtitles, what I wanted to do in the past was to be able to move the subtitles if the scope bars were on, so that the subtitles were raised and not off screen. However I couldn't find a way to access the subtitle position setting from the skin. I might see if I can raised a request for this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2016-01-11, 10:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3