Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi!

After I updated kodi and the skin in Movie- and Episode Detailpage when hitting the "cast" button in lower menu I don't get the simple list anymore but actor pictures. Also when I hit the actor picture I don't get a list of movies and episodes I have in my library with this actor (like before) but the extended info for him/her. On that page when I hit the "movie roles" entry at the bottom I still don't get the movies in my library with this actor but, what seems to be like IMDB, movies for which that actor is known for regardless if they are present in my movielibrary or not. Confused
I really would like to get the simple actor list back and when clicking on the actor a list with all the movies and episodes in which he appears that are currently in my database.
I run kodi on an raspberry and this new feature makes it really laggy and slow and as I said it's not what I try to see anyway. Whenever I wanted to get that information I would go to extended info anyways.
As this phenomenon only appears in Titan skin I am hoping to get help what to do do get the old feature back.
Other than that I am loving Titan skin! Nod Thank you

faxe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by faxe - 2016-01-13, 21:59
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11