Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2015-12-21, 18:20)danial.aw Wrote: Hello, this is a pretty noob question... is there a way to add addon's into the custom favourite shortcuts?

Do I have to fav the addon and then add it in; or is there a way to directly add them that I am missing :S

Thanks!
danial.aw and everyone else,

This has not made my github account just yet as I am still sorting out some minor issues, BUT, I now allow the adding to home shortcuts via the context menu. So the method I mentioned previously of making an item a favourite and then navigating thru to the skins "custom favourites" settings menu (now renamed "home shortcuts") is not the only way to achive a custom favourite shortcut.

New way of achieving the same thing would be to open the context menu and select "add to home menu". Skin will then open the "home shortcuts" menu and ask you to click on a home menu slot to assign the shortcut to. Skin will then send you back to the place you originally selected the item from when you leave the "home shortcut" menu.

A big thank you to danial.aw for triggering the idea that lead to this feature.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2016-01-21, 02:58
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1