Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
(2016-01-25, 03:57)Warner306 Wrote: This is a tough one. I would post this in the Windows support forum. Team Kodi members and other technical experts are more likely to respond.

I am assuming these files play with the default Kodi player? Otherwise, it would be the TV show files at fault. The only other explanation I can think of is that the file system cannot be read by MPC-HC. Are these shows on the same hard drive as the movies?

Do these files work when played with MPC-HC outside of Kodi? Are you using refresh rate switching with madVR?

Thanks, I'll post over there later today.

Yep, all files play fine when I'm using the Kodi player. I have all of my movies and TV shows spread out over two hard drives, but the specific files I tested were on the same harddrive. I've tested files from both hard drives and they all play fine with the default Kodi player.

Using just MPC-HC by itself, I have zero problems playing all of my files. I am using MadVR to switch between 23 and 60Hz, when necessary. I am also using ReClock. Both of the files I tested were 24fps (or 23.976Hz).

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player - by snoopy7548 - 2016-01-25, 17:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7