WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2016-02-01, 09:44)matthew1970 Wrote: hello. thanks for your effort, terrific idea. in my scenario, when the second kodi sync the tv, season and episodes, it can find them only if the main kodi is playing a video. otherwise it doesnt add anything and the sync day displayed is 2009.whith movies it is perfectly fine. no need to play a movie on the main kodi, sync works on secondary kodi

That's odd, sounds like your UPnP server is only running when you are playing a video. Kodi doesn't have such a restriction / functionality. Could you please go into the settings into System -> Debugging and enable component logging for UPnP (on both your Kodi installations)? Then start your main kodi and your second kodi and try to sync them. We should then be able to see in the logs whether the UPnP requests work or not. Thanks.
[/quote]

--Hello and thanks again. I have two logs, one from the main from last night, the other from the secondary today (I didn't change anything since last night). the issue is that when secondary finishes to sync the movies, it crashes, so I am not sure how much it helps. Kodi is running on two Android Tv boxes, main is Arm, the other x86.
As I said, importing films is not a problem, it works on the secondary regardless the main one is playing a video or it isn't - yes, it crashes but I am not really bothered with that. Importing the TV episodes via UPnP only works when the main Kodi is playing a video from any TV series. It looks like the secondary recognizes the tv UPnP path only when the path is "alive". When no episode is played on the main, the secondary looks in a directory and it syncs something; at the end it says updated xx April 2009 but of course nothing has been added. Both tv boxes have correct time and date, this is y I think it looks in a different path, but it could a BS, sorry M not an expert.

Both logs are actually very long, one is 48pages, the other is 8000+!!! pages LOL I am assuming I have done something wrong, however I have followed the instructions, but probably not the way I should have.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by matthew1970 - 2016-02-01, 12:33
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10