Scraper JustUseTheFileName stopped working since V15.x
(2016-02-04, 03:57)mrjwm2 Wrote: Sorry... been real busy and just saw the replies.

Here is the scraper zip file download link: Stupid Movie Scraper

This should add "any" file name to the movie library.

I tested it with a few goofy file names and it worked fine. Let me know if you have any special characters that are giving you issues... Maybe there is something I can do... maybe.

Download the .zip, install, scrape and enjoy.

hey, thank you very much. it works great, i have just one little problem. it doesn't adds the whole file name into the kodi library

eg. The.Big.Bang.Theory.S09E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv is added as The Big Bang Theory S09E12
The Big Bang Theory S09E13 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION.mkv is added as The Big Bang Theory S09E13
Handball.WC.23.01.2013.CRO-FRA.1.half.PDTV.x264-RAKiJA.mkv is added as Handball WC 23 01

i don't know if it is possible to add the exact whole file name to the library (with full stops and everything, from first letter to the last). my issue isn't with first two examples but in the third eg i'm missing some important information as who plays in handball world cup (cro-fra), if you know what i mean.
i'm not certain if it can be added as i want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scraper JustUseTheFileName stopped working since V15.x - by veky010 - 2016-02-04, 05:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper JustUseTheFileName stopped working since V15.x1