Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-02-25, 15:13)minus0 Wrote: @Guardian Hope

For color selector I made a seperate Panel for the colorpicker. Put it in the "script-skin_helper_service-ColorPicker.xml. If you want to use it, I have a link to the file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KfGJ-...cslist_api

This is embarrassing but I just realized something: I have no idea where the color selector is in within the skin's GUI. Aside from switching it over to dark dialogues with blue I have never in the year or so I've been using this skin - ever changed the highlights. Would anyone be so kind as to point me to where it is so I can see what's going on with it. I know... it's very sad when you don't even know where your own color selector is Tongue

(2016-02-27, 13:34)Flest Wrote: Hey. I need help

1 installed repository.emby.kodi-1.0.3
2 installed repository.beta.emby.kodi-1.0.5
3 installed skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes-3.2.02

and... nothing Confused
no errors

how to install and activate the theme?

UP

after three installations wrote error
14:35:10 T:9560 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes]: could not read addon description of special://home/addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes

Okay, first, remove "repository.emby.kodi-1.0.3." That repository is for Kodi 15, not Kodi 16. The one I added to the first post, "repository.beta.emby.kodi-1.0.5" is for Kodi Jarvis since this modification was really tailored more to Emby I'm not going to remove a dependency found only in it's repository.

Second, what exactly are you running Kodi on? The last time this issue popped up it was a permissions problem on the user's device. Before that it was a dependency problem when a depreciated feature accidentally made it back in during a back-port update.

(2016-02-28, 18:03)rsoares Wrote: hi,

My highlight color don`t change, anyone with this?

thanks

We are working on the issue; it is a known issue. Aside from being able to change the colors to dark and blue, highlights currently don't work. It was introduced with the last of the back-ports I believe. It should be fixed soon [hopefully.].

--

Spotlight Widget Suggestion

It has come to my attention that setting the default spotlight widget just doesn't seem to work in the skin settings at the moment. Now, I am the first to admit I haven't bothered to look into widgets but I did find a workaround that at least worked for me when I tested it. Press up on your remote twice, select your desired spotlight type, press "ok" (or your remote's equivalent), and then press down on your remote twice. The settings stuck for me but this is a "your mileage may vary" situation right now.

I have included images to make sure you get to the right place:

watch gallery
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis) [3.2.02 - Updated 2/23/2016] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-02-29, 14:58
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7