Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-03-11, 15:58)minus0 Wrote: @Guardian Hope

Here is what I encountered so far,
Tried to install over previous version, did not work.
Tried fresh install, failed due to "script .imdb250.view" missing. Installed the script first, then tried install of AZ:FA again. Every other script loaded fine, then hung on 19% and would not finish. I had to manually install.

Once installed I went to "skin settings" and then to Colours section. Only 3 selections appear. There were no resets to Default showing. Tried all 3 color selections, the new Color Picker box came up, allowed me to make any selection, but would not change to any new colors. Colors remain as Orange for "main highlight", Pink for "secondary highlight" and White for "text".,

Also when I tried the "About from Ashes" button nothing happens. Just reloads back to selection box.

@minus0

To confirm, you tried to install 3.2.03 over 3.2.02 and it failed? If that's the case, there has been no significant code changes and I tried the 3.2.02 install which also failed. Nevertheless, a manual install appears to function normally.

I'm starting to examine the zip package itself now. When you try to zip it with Windows Zip rather than WinRAR it will fail quoting a file with an invalid character (an image texture). That problem has been there since the original AZ:FA Preview release but not it didn't seem to effect anything one way or another. Nevertheless, it's clear that AZ:FA is not installing properly.

I have been able to change the colors even on a manual install on Windows 10 Pro (fresh Kodi) at least. I also downloaded the Android Studio Emulator with Android N but by the sounds of it this skin is in worst shape on Android than any other platform.

The problem is that Kodi's debug log isn't very descriptive as to what's going on. It just says it can't reach the "addon description" but the addon description file doesn't appear to be invalid for Jarvis at all.

Compounding the frustrations of this is that my main and secondary routers are failing (dropping LAN: I can't even bind a static IP) so I have to wait for new routers and switches.

This should give me time to tear the skin a part and try to find what's going on but if anyone (and I do mean anyone) has any suggestions or ideas I am all ears.

Finally, the "About From Ashes" page (if I pushed the changes) should lead to a blank page with nothing on it.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis) [3.2.02 - Updated 2/23/2016] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-03-12, 00:32
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7