Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-31, 21:59)XBMCWorkstation Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 21:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 21:03)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: 3. I'm using Panel Square for albums inside the artist, but I just tried landscape row and the cdart is visible. With movies I have no problems with cdart.
4. That's my problem. CDart is not visible on the OSD while music is playing.
5. I use Emby and the cdart is on disk and in the Emby database.

3. OK, the cdart inside the views will be fixed in next update, that was in fact an issue with some views I overlooked.

4. Are you using normal OSD or the slim variant ?

I'm using the normal OSD which shows only the blank cdart (that's the problem) ...

For avoid missunderstanding: My problem is that I only see blank cdart on the OSD, when I'm playing music. It can't be an Emby problem because I see my cdarts with other skins I tested (Aeon Nox, Aeon MQ, modded Confluence, etc.) ...

Some additional informations: I've tested my music collection and it is strange. When I start Kodi, the first 2 cdarts are visible on the OSD. Then it is a pure chance seeing a cdart. I've also used the view "Landscape Single Row" to see if there is a cdart available. But in this view there are also cdarts not appearing and I know they are in Emby and on the disk. Most of the cdarts I see in the view aren't visible in the OSD while playing. But there are also cdarts not visible in the view but appearing in the OSD.

Is this a Skin helper problem?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by XBMCWorkstation - 2016-04-01, 00:29
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11