v16 Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!!
(2016-04-04, 07:25)querty1000 Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 04:13)Lazarus Dark Wrote: I installed the Kodi straight from the Play Store on the Shield and autoswitching refresh rate worked, but of course not HD audio bitstreaming.
So I sideloaded kodi-20160220-eb18fdf-adddroidPT-armeabi-v7a.apk and then kodi-20160308-b881949-adddroidPT-armeabi-v7a.apk and then SPMC-armeabi-v7a_16.2.0.apk
but while HD audio passthrough works on all of them, auto refresh rate does not work on any of them.
Am I missing something or is this a known issue with these test builds? (everything else seems to work perfect in them)

the only problems with autorefreshrate i know is, if you are powering your shield on and the TV and receiver are not powered on or switched to another HDMI port the refreshrate doesn't work.
Well, low and behold, today I try it and its freakin working.
I suspect it may be because I should have rebooted at some point after installing the test apk over the standard Play Store version and I had not done that. But I have rebooted since then, so I think that's what fixed it. BOTH autorefresh switching and HD bitstream work now. Sorry for wasting posting space! Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!! - by Lazarus Dark - 2016-04-06, 03:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!!11