[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Hi Ed. If you want EmbER on an M10 box then you would need to buy direct from Arnu as they are the only outlet that has the exclusive rights to that S812 firmware for those boxes and the S905 units too. This is only for the time being this year I understand and indeed those Arnu boxes are reported to be very good indeed. Of course though you have to pay the price for a ready made Arnu Pure Linux box for all the work that Arnu put into setting them up and why as you know any KODI boxes with Linux firmware installed on them are always more expensive understandably than the straight default factory installed Android bloat-ware.

So if you want to flash your own Ember on an MXQ box then you need the metal cased MXQ M12 S805 box available from AliExpress and many other outlets too, but make sure it is a genuine one, though so far I have not come across any copy ones with this particularly good looking nicely produced metal case M12 box. As I have said before on these forums, those MXQ M12 S805 boxes with the current EmbER 4 nightly beta build installed are working very well indeed so I am very happy with them so far, but there is I believe even more to come for the full EmbER4 release later. .
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2016-05-02, 09:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5