Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-12, 18:53)oattes Wrote: I had not noticed that you seemed to have added the updated classic textures as I was still seeing the pixel shifts on display. I thought that odd, since it there have been two releases since that point in our discussion. So, I extracted the textures (kodi-texture.exe gui) and had a look at the individual files. It appears that they were indeed updated, but I saw no improvement on display.

I tried a few things, but to no avail. Then I recompiled the extracted textures with no changes made to any graphics files and installed the rebuilt archive. Suddenly everything was fine! Well, everything with the media flags at least. I noticed however that I had re-introduced the one pixel shift (too high) in the poster tags in widgets!

Sorry, I can't reproduce the issue so must be related to your system or your changes to editing the textures file yourself. It's very hard to provide support for that. Maybe something was lingering around in the cache or something ?
Can you try to re-install the skin to make sure that the textures files are updated ?
I am 100% sure I did actually update the textures in the update zip this time, I double checked ;-)

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-05-12, 19:44
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11