Automatic WakeOnLan upon accessing MySql or FileShares
(2015-10-06, 17:08)krawhitham Wrote: WOL not working on Fire TV using shared library

Log file
http://xbmclogs.com/pvsmd0jv1

I need Kodi to wake a mysql server up a load the DB but it fails to do so on the android version of KODI running on a Fire TV.

Wake on lan works if I do not have a shared library
When using a shared library if the server is running KODI loads and works great
When using a shared library if the server is sleeping KODI just shows a black screen for about a five minutes and then it exits

The same config files running on a PC version of KODI wakes the mysql server up and everything runs great

I must be doing something wrong because WOL wiki page clearly states it would work
Quote: Kodi can automatically issue a 'wake-on-lan' packet to MySQL or a file sharing server right before it needs to connect to it.

Could you fix your problem? I have been used wakeonlan (RPi waking up a fedora-based NFS share) for a while and it was working perfectly. Now I migrated my Audio library to MySQL (on the same server that has the NFS share), and for some reason Kodi (16.1) on the raspberry pi is no longer sending the WOL packet (the log shows that kodi does not even attempt to send the packet).
Wondering if having both the NFS share and the MySQL server on the same box is confusing Kodi's wake-on-lan feature.

The server still wakes-up with no issue when sending the packet manually from the command line of the raspberry

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by vexation - 2012-03-01, 17:10
[No subject] - by t4_ravenbird - 2012-03-01, 20:45
[No subject] - by Vascular - 2012-03-02, 15:29
[No subject] - by t4_ravenbird - 2012-03-02, 15:42
[No subject] - by regnets - 2012-03-08, 20:05
[No subject] - by Dam0 - 2012-03-09, 13:41
RE: Automatic WakeOnLan upon accessing MySql or FileShares - by htpcero - 2016-05-18, 18:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic WakeOnLan upon accessing MySql or FileShares4