Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-05-30, 11:56)leviathansmiles Wrote: @Guardian Hope - That's right. I've attached a photo of what I see in the movie information.

This is how the movie info page displays on two separate, clean installs of Kodi/Arctic Zephyr on two different macs.

I'ma also having a situation where runtime is not displaying in the info page on most (allHuh) movies and TV shows.

Okay, that is indeed an odd bug as I can see it in both screens. I will investigate it further to see why it disappeared for no good reason.

As for runtime, the skin requires "Script.Duration" which you should naturally have if you installed from any source (it's outlined in post #1) as the skin will not install without it. Given that you didn't say you ran into installation issues I'm going on the premise that you do.

Have you tried reloading the skin? There's an option to do that within the Kodi settings. Also, could you provide a debug level log file up to the point you reach the screen with the missing button?

(2016-05-30, 18:04)lusephur Wrote: Any clues as to why version 4.0.0.1 when downloaded and installed from the Emby Beta repository on the latest nightly libreelec (but most likely also on the latest git of Krypton) will not load when selected in the appearance menu? the device simply blinks and reloads the existing skin.

Indeed I do. The release for Krypton is actually missing a number of changes which need to be made. No testing was done on the Krypton release as it's highly experimental and skins do not translate easily from Jarvis to Krypton. I figured it would at least give you some functionality but apparently not. The next release for Krypton will be more fleshed out and slightly delayed from the next Jarvis release as the required changes are made.

(2016-05-30, 18:11)fabrizio5680 Wrote: @Guardian Hope - So I cannot see the refresh button on the top level TV show info screen nor the Season info screen but can confirm that it's displaying on the Episode screen (Would prefer on top level TV, at the moment trying to correct house of cards UK to US version for entire show).

Can confirm that like @leviathansmiles mentioned, there is no refresh button on movie titles.

I don't think the "refresh button" was ever exposed above the episode or movie title screen as the skin was designed for Emby Server which is far more than capable of updating that metadata in a hop, skip, and a jump with a single edit. AZ:E was virtually built for Emby and AZ:FA is the successor. Neither skin every took into account that someone may be using some other metadata manager so only "Update Library" was exposed and it's exposed to the two other screens.

I can see about correcting that but shouldn't, and correct me if I am wrong, "Update Library" force a rescan of the entire library and update the metadata to whatever changes you made to it using whatever metadata management you use?
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton) [3.2.11 / 4.0.01] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-05-30, 21:34
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7