Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-30, 21:04)JF100 Wrote: On the first machine I was able to do save/restore of the settings in the beginning. By now it tells me there has an error occured creating he backup. ascii codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position two. Ordinal not in range (128). What do I have to change to be able to save/restore data.
Hmm, this sounds like a unicode bug in the backup function. Would it be possible for you to send me your kodi.log file after the error was displayed ?
Unicode issue = one or more of your paths contain special characters like é or ë etc.

(2016-05-30, 21:04)JF100 Wrote: On the second PC I' not able to do any restore. I can't use any drive. Doesn't matter if local drive or network drive from my NAS although Kodi by itself can read and write to my NAS. Trying to use the restore function it only lets me choose beetwen the repository. No directory is shown in this dialog. Trying to save the setting there is no network drive avaible. On the second machine this is already my second try. My first try ended up in a situation

Kodi will only show any locations in the file pickers that were added to the file manager.
Just open the Kodi File Manager (it's in the submenu of settings) and add some sources on your disk.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-06-01, 14:34
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11