Why is the Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds thread closed?
(2016-05-30, 05:52)Dave the Minion Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 10:10)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: brazen1 singlehandedly killed a major feature lots of people were looking forward to.

Well it takes 2 to tango and afedchin acted like a child by packing everything up and taking his ball home. He won't even respond to PM's which is sad.

Still though, the constant pestering to fix issues with non-supported systems was pretty pathetic. Some people just won't take a hint.

edit to say at least afedchin responded to my last PM. He didn't have much to say, however.

Personally, i think he did a great job and is still doing one!! Hes fixed issues with MVC a few times already, hes even doing stuff today it looks, probably just to appease everyone, He also said MVC wasnt making it into Kodi 17. As Kodi 17 progresses its apparent hes keeping his MVC github branch up to date.. what more does everyone want? Compile it yourself if you need a "new" build.

Anyone can follow his progress or keep tabs on him with this link. He works on Kodi publicly and i dont think he owes us to keep us in the loop in his second language.

https://github.com/afedchin?tab=activity
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds thread closed? - by dukester - 2016-06-01, 20:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why is the Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds thread closed?4