Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-06-08, 21:34)luogo Wrote: First question: Can I change the FSK image with text?
My problem with the german FSK is, that the resolution is not correct and the images are pixilated.

Screenshot

And. In which folder are the FSK logos saved?

Second question: Could you integrate the original detail movie view (pressing 'I' on a movie)? That would be great if possible.

Thanks for your help!

@luogo

The textures are compressed and will need to clearly be updated. I see what you mean by the horrid pixelation problems with the FSK (ratings?). I am guessing FSK is the equivalent of MPAA in the States.

If you have a link to images you would like to see in place of the current FSK textures, please zip them up, upload them somewhere like Dropbox, and I can easily slip them into the June 18th update as it's literally a matter of overwriting the old pixelated textures.

To address your second question: no. One of the items which sets Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes apart from the regular Arctic Zephyr is the screen you are referring to (it's actually called DialogVideoInfo). I will not be changing this back to the default version however, the From Ashes version comes with all the same features and on June 18th it will also come with Rotten Tomatoes.

It also happens to not be the "detail movie view" as it affects Episodes for TV as well (press "I" on a TV Episode and you'll get the same screen but for the TV Episode).

(2016-06-08, 23:32)Rubicon99 Wrote: @Guardian Hope, thanks for your work on this skin.

Quick question. On the movie info page (dialogvideoinfo) the movie's Director is able to be selected which provides a popup giving the choice of Extra Info or Search on Youtube. Upon selecting Extra Info, what appears to be the Actor info page opens with options for Movie Roles, TV Roles etc. For Directors this bring up the movies they appeared in, not the movies they've directed.

Is it possible to include an option to view movies directed by....?

Thanks

@Rubicon99

This information is presented by the Extended Info script. There is no documented function to list directors by what movies they have directed although I would very much like that feature.

The documented functions of the Extended Info script are located on GitHub: https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo

Although the Extended Info page is due for an upgrade, that is unfortunately one feature request that I can't implement (believe me, I want that too). Maybe it's a limitation with what the script can scrape (i.e. no API to just view directed movies) but sadly it's just not a function it's capable of.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton) [3.2.11 / 4.0.01] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-06-09, 08:31
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7