Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-12, 14:53)jinux Wrote: Well I installed a fresh kodi with titan beta and still the bugje is in with in netflix view i cannot get back up only with mouse pointer and now also there is no cd cover art when i play music in fuill screen.... pitty i did not make a backup of the skin, stupid stupid stupid. More things not working after a fresh install, i hoped it would be the other way around. And also i do not get how these smart shortcuts work. I have lots of favorites but i can not use or find them anywhere, also the weather widget is somehow gone. When i use a other skin, all is working fine. Bit pitty cause i was beginning to like the skin very much... I will wait for a next update ... or maybe i will try krypton with titan... thanks for the great skin though... :-)

The issue with the scollbar will be fixed in next update, I was offline for a little while so I did not yet fix that one.
I will look into the cover art issue.

As for the missing smart shortcuts for favourites:
Please check if "smart shortcuts for favourites" is enabled in the skin settings. If it is, please check your kodi logfile to see if there are any errors reported there.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-06-14, 23:50
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11