Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-06-27, 20:58)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 20:45)sparklyballs Wrote: a reply from yourself

"And so that there is no misunderstanding: don't be crass and try to throw around numbers as it's very unprofessional."

yet your first post contains

"We have received reports from users of the Kodi Skin Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes which is currently installed on hundreds of thousands of devices "

^^^ also crass and unprofessional ?

I can't believe I am about to teach English on an internet forum but I will and this will be the one and only other time I will dignify a response regarding LibreELEC.

When dictating a small subset of users (Raspberry Pi running LibreELEC) are experiencing a very specific issue compared to the greater usage than it is appropriate to use numbers.

For example, if the following statement was made (this is an example):

Quote:Of the 50,000 downloads of LibreELEC, about 2,500 people are experiencing issue X, Y, and Z in comparison to all other devices (...)

Is a proper use of number indication.

An improper and rather crass way to use numbers is to try and turn a compliment of success (a relatively small distribution justifying its numbers which turned into the only focus rather than the bug report) to try and essentially say "hey, [we're] not a small distribution."

Just accept the compliment of success and move forward to the bug report. It is all in the way it's written as text does not translate well sometimes.

Take for example a statement I made in this post:

Quote:I can't believe I am about to teach English on an internet forum but I will and this will be the one and only other time I will dignify a response regarding LibreELEC.

This is crass as well. However, as I did indicate, dealing with LibreELEC is not worth the time for something that is free.

Now I will not make any further statements on the issue. There is a clear professionalism difference between LibreELEC and OSMC and that difference is something that makes it not worth it as previously described.

i'm not part of LibreElec by the way, i was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

and your above drivel is just more evidence of your condescending tone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton) [3.2.12 / 4.0.01] - by sparklyballs - 2016-06-27, 21:02
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7