Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-07-24, 12:58)Arokhaerr Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 23:05)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 00:04)Arokhaerr Wrote: The only thing missing for me is unwatched or partially watched indicators. It is difficult to see which episodes have been seen and which ones haven't. Sad

That's a matter of adding new textures (a little secret for everyone: even though Krypton has new textures, both Jarvis and Krypton share the same texture resource package). So say. swapping out the watch indicators is a matter of copy and pasting the texture package which can be done. Fixing the horizontal screen on the other hand when it is using icons on a version of Kodi that's about to be superseded doesn't make sense (too much time wasted).

I also did mention their might be a new home screen used as default in Krypton but first I have to post it to get feedback on whether it's worth developing entirely.

I guess the language barrier caught me here. I meant the Jarvis release and I assume you thought I mean the Krypton build. Wink

I tested both on a rpi3 and on my local windows test environment and cannot find any indicators in list view or other views when for example browsing youtube or twitch content.

Here is a screenshot of where i am "searching" for them:
watch gallery

It is quite impossible to see which shows I have already seen and which are new. =( I guess the problem is on my side because in several releases you talked about watched indicators being reverted to the old ones and so on, so I guess I simply cannot find them. Could you hint me to where I can enable them?

@Arokhaerr - Okay, from my understanding you have tested both Jarvis and Krypton on rPi3 and Windows 10 (the fact Krypton works for you means the first preview gets a release this evening). What you are missing are the "Watch Indicators" in the "List View" mode for the YouTube addon and I am [assuming] a Twitch addon? What you are not experiencing is the indicators not showing up when browsing the "normal" Kodi Library (i.e. content on your NAS, HDD, server, from Emby etc.).

If this is the case it was classified into a group of bugs afflicting the "Addon Experience" and won't be fixed until some point during the Krypton preview releases. Now, if you are having issues with the indicators not showing up when browsing the "normal" Kodi Library, than I will brush over the code and textures on Jarvis. There is going to be one more Jarvis release to update the indicators again and disable an option that will return in Krypton.

When the transition begun for this skin to move to Krypton it was broken down into sections:
  • Core Experience - The Skin's Basic Functionality and Code
  • User Experience - The Code Pertaining to How Your Interact with the Skin
  • Addon Experience - Everything Dealing with How Addons Work with AZ:FA
  • Skin Code - The Shared Code Between AZ:FA and AZ (or what little is left of it)

With the transition to Krypton, the only thing that's going to be looked after on Jarvis is Core and User Experience. This will all be explained on the published website in several days - far more easier to understand than when I try to type it in a forum post.

Danvers Preview (Alpha 1) for Krypton

I hinted at this earlier but I did want to make it clear, within the next several days the first release of the Danvers Preview will be released a long with a repo solely for all things AZ:FA. There is one major thing to note: 3 systems with two different results. One Windows 10 Kodi 17 install, AZ:FA was not usable. On another, it works. It works on Android. So the following disclaimer is attached to the release I will be posting soon
:

ARCTIC ZEPHYR: FROM ASHES (DANVERS PREVIEW) ALPHA 1 FOR KRYPTON IS PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE DESIGNED TO RUN ON A PRE-RELEASE VERSION OF KODI. SOME OR ALL FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT WORK. THE DANVERS PREVIEW ALPHA 1 RELEASE MAY BE UNSTABLE OR LEAD TO A COMPLETELY INOPERABLE KODI INSTALLATION UNLESS YOU REMOVE THE ADDON BY MANUALLY DELETING THE ADDON FOLDER. EMBY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY ARE LIMITED AND MAY NOT WORK. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH TESTING SUCH EARLY PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE, PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE ARCTIC ZEPHYR: FROM ASHES FOR KODI JARVIS.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Coming Soon) [3.2.21] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-07-24, 14:32
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7