Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-08-06, 01:38)BobCratchett Wrote: This is not platform specific, but rather is this change for the latest Krypton nightlies.

@BobCrachett - This is referring to the Library Settings pane not displaying or are you also referring to the Home Screen not displaying for @Blurayx?

(2016-08-06, 02:07)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 01:29)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 21:36)Blurayx Wrote: Great news the website coming along and thank you very much for Alpha 2. Smile

Bugs:
When I click on library nothing happens

on first start-up, works without issues but when I quite/restart kodi Arctic Zephyri constantly locks-up on startup. I have to reboot my iMac. sadly unusable at the moment Sad

When I press esc on the keyboard the kodi splash screen flickers
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehd1nb7067qewg...g.mov?dl=0

@Blurayx - could you get the Kodi.log file from the OS X Console? I'm going to install Kodi 17 on my Mac tonight; it's working very well in Windows.

I'll send you a link via PM to the new private pastebin site that's part of the new AZ:FA site where you can post it for us to directly see without posting public information to the forums.

I will do this tomorrow because I want to see it on my Mac as well. I will also push back Alpha 3 to address that issue. We got Windows working, I didn't expect OS X to not.

It almost looks like it's waiting for AZ:FA to do something. AZ:FA was tested against the Kodi Krypton Alpha, not Beta. I know there were changes planned in the Beta according to the Wiki.

So yes, let me get my OS X setup and see; then I will send you a PM with a link to a private AZ:FA pastebin (it's one of the new site's features) so you can send me the Kodi.log from OS X's console and we'll get that fixed.

Do you still want me to send the kodi.log?

@Blurayx - Yes, please. By doing so you are also helping to isolate bugs that [we] might not even know are there yet. Also, and Bob will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong, I think he's only referring to why the Library Settings Pane isn't working which is also not working on Windows yet.

I'm updating my Kodi 17 now and will install it on OS X tonight too in order to compare and get it all fixed up for all platforms.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha2] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-08-06, 02:47
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7