Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-08-09, 04:40)Guardian Hope Wrote: I like the mock-up you made. I know Mike SiiVo drops by this thread so perhaps he can touch base on how difficult it was to implement such a design and if it's something that's exclusive to his version of Aeon Nox, his blessing to bring it into From Ashes.
Depends on if difficult = time consuming Wink The mockup, however, does not show the handwritten disc Confused

Everything in my skin is freely available to use as anyone sees fit due to the licence and spirit of open source but I would like to be asked before that happens cause of the effort involved even though I will always say yes Smile

The hardest part for me was aligning the spinning label to the center of the disc so it didn't slide away from the intended location during the rotate animation. That was hours of trial and error but i'm sure there is some math involved that might simplify that process. I, however, have not figured that out yet.

If you can use the same dimensions for the Album cover that I do then you can simply copy/paste my controls and adjust position to your liking. You would have to add the disc image from my media folder while altering/removing/changing the includes, visibles, and conditional animations but it should work Nod

P.S. The file manager thing is part of a Kodi issue when using python scripts. For more info you can check my FAQ question #4, same principle even though it mentions backgrounds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha2] - by mikeSiLVO - 2016-08-09, 05:55
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7