Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
@marcelveldt Thanks for this great skin! New to Kodi and tested them all out, but this one is by far the most customizable one!

Using it on 16.1 with the Emby Plugin on two clients with Skin version 3.6.80 beta.

Some observations:

1. I want the Extended Info to show as default, but when I click an item, it takes around min. 5-10 secs to open the Extended Info. I know that the script needs to take the infos from the internet. But other skins (far not all) are able to show the info faster somehow. Can this be optimized in future releases?

2. Sometimes when I open a library section (e.g. movies), Kodi freezes (log http://pastebin.com/vaVTyawT ).

3. When using Emby Coverart Plugin treated covers for collections, the picture AR is more a square. ATM I modified the RightList view by myself to fit the generated images.
Perhaps this could be considered officially for all views in future releases as a further option to the existing option setting (SideDisc Picture Switch -> Modified AR in xml+Auto Deactivation off CDArt in Set View)

Keep up the good work.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by shorty1483 - 2016-08-14, 13:15
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11