Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-14, 19:56)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) The time it takes completely depends on the extended info addon, it is out of control of the skin... Keep in mind that if you open a movie for the first time in extendedinfo it has to load it from Internet. Once it's retrieved you get a copy from the cache so next time it will be lots faster.

2) I see some very strange playlist that is causing the crash, could be in combination with emby. Not skin related. The playlist I mean is the oscarwinners.

3) Well, the big downside of Emby coverart is that it alters the default aspect ratio. the skin expects artwork to be in the sizes by the guidelines from imdb/fanart.tv etc. etc
I'd be happy to include a switch but I will have to know the aspect ratio of the changes artwork (coverart plugin). Is it the same for all coverart variations ?

You can perhaps understand the issue here. The whole skin is coded to the default sizes of artwork as described in guidelines.
If the artwork is a different size it will either slice off parts or stretch.

Can you tell me which views are having the issues, all or just some ?
Also tell me, if possible if the AR is the same for all coverart variations.

1. Thanks for clarification

2. This playlist is from another skin I tried here on my test system. But the freezes also occur on my FTV2 with clean install and just Titan skin with basic addons + an IMDB Top250 playlist. Will grab a log from there when it happens again.

3. As soon as I got time will check the AR's depending on your questions and report. But I will do in you skin thread in Emby forum. Also just in case ebr is needed for further questions.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by shorty1483 - 2016-08-14, 23:37
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11