Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
Bug 
Hi Xycl!

It appears that more tags have a similar problem, not just the Person tag. I did an even more minimal test today. I added a single folder to MyPicsDB with 2 pictures. Both pics had the IPTC Caption/Description set to "Wow". I scanned them and I see 2 pics in the Browse by Tags -> Description -> Wow.

Then I edited one of the pictures and changed the caption to "Wowa". I scanned for new & changed pictures and MyPicsDB correctly shows 1 modified. Now Browse by Tags -> Description -> has only Wowa listed and Wow is missing.

However this does not happen always, sometimes both tags stayed - keep changing the caption from Wow to Wowa and back and the problem does happen soon enough. When it happens, I checked with a sqlite browser that the TagsInFiles.idTagContent has values which do not exist in TagContents table. It appears that instead of reusing the existing idTagType<->TagContent unique pair, a new record is added with a new idTagContent and the old pairs are deleted.

Is it a bug in the sqlite engine? I did my tests with v16.1 on Win7. I strongly believe it is the same problem on my main kodibuntu installation.

Messages In This Thread
Beta Testers needed - by Xycl - 2012-11-06, 12:14
Filter / TAG Question ? - by knutklo - 2015-04-07, 16:38
RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - by rubpa - 2016-08-21, 18:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1