Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers Preview (Alpha 6) Has Been Pushed to the Update Origin

The sixth Alpha of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Danvers) has just been pushed to the update origin servers. Within the next 2-12 hours your Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes will update automatically from Alpha 4 to Alpha 6. Please note that Alpha 6 was tested against Kodi Krypton Alpha 3 and not Kodi Krypton Beta 1 so you may run into unexpected issues which were not documented in the changelog that will be posted tomorrow in the Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Alpha 6 Update post.

As Kodi Krypton enter the Beta stage of development so soon will AZ:FA Danvers:
  • Alpha 7 - Released Week of September 1st - Font Changes
  • Alpha 8 - Released Week of September 10th - Cumulative Update to Alpha 6 and Alpha 7
  • Beta 1 - Released Week of September 17th - Stability Improvements from Alpha 8 (New Home Screen Mockup Complete)
  • Beta 2 - Released September 28th - Danvers Home Screen
  • 5.0.00 - Released after September 29th - Danvers General Availability

This schedule is outlined based on my move which has been pushed up to the point that I will be departing September 29th and things won't settle down until October 21st. Alpha 7 is really an "intermission" for @minus0 who has been putting in 110% effort plus gets the modern fonts in for the new home screen, Alpha 8 is just the fixes to Alpha 6, Beta 1 is basically Alpha 8 re-branded (hopefully) while I get the time to finish the new home screen mockup, Beta 2 introduces that as the default home screen, and 5.0 is the actual release of Danvers.

Now I've been playing with the name to the point that most people are starting to recognize Danvers as the version for Krypton. It was supposed to be "Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Anniversary Edition" but I've been playing with just calling it "Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers."
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha4] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-08-28, 07:35
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7