Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-09-09, 00:27)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 23:02)LastDragon Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 22:56)luogo Wrote: One question... or there any known issues installing this skin under LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.005 ALPHA?
I tried to install from your skin alpha 6 manually... after a while I get a black screen.

Me too

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

@luogo and @LastDragon - I honestly wouldn't know. LibreELEC is the one distribution that we place "no effort" into ensuring it works on after the last debacle with their administrative bunch. Unlike the professionalism demonstrated at OSMC, LibreELEC is in my personal opinion, probably the most unprofessional experience I have ever had with a distribution (there's no contact information readily available for them and I am sorry but IRC is not a valid proper channel - I think they are the ones who still use IRC).

In either case, as harsh as it is to say: LibreELEC support is in a position of "if it works, it works; if it doesn't work, it doesn't work."

It's a situation of no readily findable proper contact channels plus I can't even post on their forums (calling them a "small distribution relatively speaking" makes them take it very personally) means the best anyone using it can hope for is that "perhaps it works."

May I suggest OSMC? I believe they've started their Krypton trials.

I gotta ask, because in the recent update cycle there have been some glaring errors. (No access to the settings page on one whichIcaught) and now this alpha 7 not working with Libreelec,followed by some bizarre reasoning. Then an announcement that alpha 7 has been pulled (it's also not available from the northebridge repo.)
Emby Beta gets alpha 8 and would you believe it,the same libreelec build that wouldn't install alpha 7 has no problems installing alpha 8.
I can understand with the skin being in an alpha state that things can go wrong from time to time.
But please if you're gonna make excuses or blame something else, could you at least have the decency to be a bit more plausible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha6] - by lusephur - 2016-09-10, 15:14
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7