v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-09-11, 00:10)Andrew-M Wrote: Bug: The “View Type” can’t be changed in some display categories. I didn’t go through all, but my main concern is the ones I use most - “Files” and “Singles”. The options are greyed out and is locked to WideList.

Bug: “Year” appears in all View Types even if set to not show in Media Settings.

Bug: Can’t turn off “Lyrics” and can’t uninstall lyrics plugin. (Installed by default?)

Bug (and/or request?): Show “Album Artist” in all music library views, not as now – only in WideList. I prefer to show my library in View Type “Wall” and it makes no sense to me that Year and Album Title is shown by default. It should rather be Album Artist and Album Title. If you sort a physical collection of CDs or LPs, or visit a record store, the natural thing is to look for “D” for Def Leppard – not “H” for Hysteria or the year 1987 to find it..

All of those sound like issues with Estuary which is the new default skin, you can either swich back to Confluence or try one of the other skins.

(2016-09-11, 00:10)Andrew-M Wrote: Finally I like to bump this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239828
I’ve never understood why the track currently playing isn’t synced with the cover art shown. It makes no sense that the cover art shows the item where the cursor is pointing. All major streaming services works like this, so why not the incredible Kodi? Wink
While in a view for selecting music then yes the details for the selected item is shown, but perhaps there could be a side menu option to toggle between "details for selected item" and "details for playing item".

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by jjd-uk - 2016-09-11, 10:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1