Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-09-14, 10:01)molodoy Wrote: Hello! Where are the PVR client settings that are responsible for displaying the channel icon in the box to the left of the channel list?
In he default skin arctic is no such function.
How to do it in a default skin?

And where is this picture?

sorry for my english, I use Google translate))

@molodoy

As for your final question: that's the Netflix UI it's displaying. That's one of the several view options available. You can make AZ:FA look like the Netflix app entirely through the AZ:FA settings. Alternatively, you can make only certain hubs and menus look like Netflix. If you are referring to the image itself since you are using Google Translate: it's a texture packaged into the skin.

We have not returned to PVR functions yet in AZ:FA Danvers but the settings for it are going to be found under the Settings pages again or within the PVR area.

@chiefnerd

Is this a bug report in regards to Jarvis? If it is, Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes on Jarvis (3.x/Dormer) had entered Long Term Support (LTS) status in August and will reach End of Life (EOL) next week with the release of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers (Preview Beta 1). Effectively, all support is going to Krypton because it's going to serve as the basis for Arctic Zephyr: For Another Age which brings together Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers and Arctic Zephyr: Braz.

The not so long winded version of what I'm telling you: upgrade to Krypton. The Music update goes out tonight as Alpha 9. If it's running solid it will become Beta 1. It also addresses issues with Emby. More on that will be in the release post that will be posted when I get a chance (I have a lot of final doctors appointments this week).
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha8] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-09-19, 05:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7