Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-09-28, 11:25)MasterPhW Wrote: Is there no support for extendedinfo?
Every time I click on the actors I just see infos about the movies he played in my database.

Is there a way to disable the startup message? I know, I am testing alpha software, I don't need to get an info everytime I start. Wink

Since there's no changelog for Alpha9/Beta1: will there be more hubs support, the HUB IDs fixed and "Skin Settings - Furniture - Show Plot overlay after X second" available in beta1?

Is it planned to release a fixed version of the beta emby plugin aswell?

Atm with movies the years and the ratings won't be imported, till you click update infos in the movies. Also no ratings for TV series.

Extended Info is brought up by pressing down on an actress or actor rather than the enter button. The enter button will search for titles in your library which also features the specific actress or actor.

The startup message, which will only be displayed during previews, currently has no option to be disabled. Since @minus0 touched on this: yes, if you can implement an option whereby it can be disabled but in every update the message has to be disabled again. The reason is that box is going to start relaying more important information on startup as we move from Danvers to For Another Age. Otherwise, as annoying as it may be to some, it will be disabled upon Danvers' release.

I just posted the changelog to Alpha 9 and only a few additions were made to the changelog for Beta 1 which will be posted in a while. There are 2 feature requests fulfilled but since I don't use Music and @minus0 neglected to tell me what they were, I don't even know.

The Emby Addon is a public test version. It will be updated as it's updated but like prefaced on Emby, "do not expect support for it, it's to hold everything over until Krypton reaches RC stage and the library database numbers don't change." This version's inclusion in the NBD repo is as a service to help others continue using Emby [mostly normally] until a full release is made.

Ratings will not be imported but the years are. I neglected the instructions but you must (a) reset the Kodi Database via the Emby plugin options; (b) update the library within Kodi.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.9.90-alpha9] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-09-29, 07:14
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7