Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-10-04, 15:25)chewz Wrote: I've tried the skin on Jarvis and Krypton and still get the same issues when trying to run widgets on the home screen from well known addons:

-takes 3-4 seconds to display the widget, forcing me to wait for this change
-once widget has loaded and I move off from that page and perhaps go to settings, when I go back I have to load it again, every single time, makes widgets unusable
-once widget is loaded I can select a movie but all that does is take me to an extra info page, and not directly play it from the addon?
-Unable to create custom widgets - I can rename 'widget 1' to something else, but nothing more. It wont allow me to set an action for it

What do I have to do to get this working properly? I have searched and couldn't find much at all. It's a sham really, as the skin is one of the best.

Thanks
You just need to navigate to the section of any given addon that you want to set as a custom widget, hit left to go to the view options and select "Set custom widget path" and choose the widget number you want it assigned to. Then just change to that widget in skin settings as normal. As for the reloading it's always going to do that and there's always going to be a small delay as it pulls the info from the addon each time you navigate to a different section. The delay could be exaggerated depending on your hardware and Internet connection.

Sent from my LG-H815

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.9.90-alpha9] - by Habitual_Sinner - 2016-10-04, 15:59
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7