Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
Release Schedule for Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes

Dormer - 3.3.30 - Kodi Jarvis: An issue has been identified in the 3.2.21 version of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes which may prevent its installation due to dependency errors in rare circumstances. To resolve this error and to provide a mechanism to inform Jarvis users that development of From Ashes has moved to Krypton, a final release to the Dormer branch will be made to ensure that those who are still using Jarvis are able to continue to install and use it as they wait for Krypton to become more stable.

The 3.3.30 Update will be the final update to Dormer and mark its End of Life. It will be released later this week through the traditional Jarvis release channels.

Danvers - 4.9.90 Beta 2 - Kodi Krypton: You all have been waiting a while for this and @minus0 has released a number of patch sets in the interim to address issues. All fixes will be merged with the development branch today and as soon as I can find a computer that can zip the files to their publishable 118MB file size (I can't seem to get macOS to do that - even though Terminal although its so closely based on Linux and I normally just use 7-zip in Windows to do it) we will have a release as well.

The 4.9.90 Beta 2 Update will mark the first Beta of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes on Kodi Krypton; having introduced a lot of stability and enhancement improvements. There are a few outstanding bugs and feature requests. We will work them in the order they were received.

From Ashes to For Another Age

I know all you AZ:B users are waiting for this the most as I am sure the AZ:FA users are. This is "the" update that Danvers was going to be. More information on this will be coming soon - I promise you that. Let's get Danvers out the door first so we have a foundation to work with that we know of very well.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.9.90-alpha9] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-10-11, 20:26
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7