Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-11-02, 07:20)senzalice Wrote: @Guardian Hope

Thanks, I'll wait for your release.

I was able to find out what the Dormer patchsets were and they do contain additional fixes. If I have the time tomorrow; I'll release the final update to the Dormer branch for Kodi Jarvis. There might be one final update to make a notification toggle for those that have distributions and are waiting for them to update to Krypton.

(2016-11-03, 07:29)juggie Wrote: I tried to install this from emby and northbridge repo today and no luck.

I did eventually find the direct link to the CDN to get the file and install it manually. Something is broken with the repos/locating the addons to install them. No problems with any other repos.

I can't provide an explanation for you without any logfile and if you just downloaded the zip from the CDN and installed it that way then you essentially downloaded the same exact file that's downloaded when you use the NBD repo or the Emby repo (it's closer to the NBD repo since NBD replicates to many edge locations and you automatically get it from the one closest to you geographical location whereas the Emby repo is one server as far as I am aware),

I can force NBD to re-fetch from the Washington, D.C. origin to all locations in the world but you had the same issue with the Emby repo which makes me doubt it was any file issue.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.9.90-alpha9] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-11-03, 08:07
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7