v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-10-31, 12:25)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 05:44)elee532 Wrote: DaveBlake, I finally got around to installing the v17 beta this weekend. I added RELEASETYPE tag to a few test albums. Question... where would I actually see this tag displayed when browsing my music library?
It depends on the skin you use. In Confluence it is shown on the Album Information dialog, but unfortunately Estuary currently omits it along with some other values. I don't know about other skins, and for now I simply recommend using Confluence especially as it now has editable items on the home screen. You can download a version for v17 from the repo. Album type could be shown on the albums node too, the info label gets populated, but I don't think any skins do (yet).

You can also use it as a rule in smart playlists or custom nodes.

I don't believe this is correct. Confluence (as of Beta 5) only shows ListItem.Property(Album_Type) if available from nfo or scraping. Probably because ListItem.Property(Album_ReleaseType) is undocumented in wiki nor the "Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi Krypton" thread 250862 (thread)

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by scott967 - 2016-11-04, 01:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1