WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2016-11-04, 01:01)LongMan Wrote: @cstmstyle. We are talking about entertainment for children/people in the rear seats of the van. My van has a built in system which i supplement.Provide some details on your situation and i will make some suggestions. I am looking to update mine too. So it should not be a problem.

Cheers,

LongMan

I don't want to get this thread off topic and may make a new one so the discussion can continue but basically I'm curious how others setup a system for their vehicle. I envision I would need a portable router with an attached drive for media storage. I'm looking to get a 2017 Toyota Highlander and I believe the entertainment package has HDMI input support. If so I would like to setup a Kodi mini pc plus have Tablet support if the kids want to watch things individually. It would be cool to sync it with my home Emby server.

I'm just diving into the world of Emby + Kodi and need to take time setting up Multi user Profiles and customize it to our needs.

Do you happen to have a video or pics of your current setup?

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by cstmstyle - 2016-11-04, 17:29
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10