[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2016-12-13, 09:51)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2016-12-13, 09:44)TAagam Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 20:58)dasco Wrote: Hi TAagam,

My T3 Mute button works as intended, setup is Windows 10 and Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Maybe try a fresh set of batteries, i have had strange behavior when batteries were low. Currently using Energizer Ultimate Lithium, remote has been rock solid since.

Thanks for the reply, that is interesting indeed. I Believe the batteries I used were a fresh set of batteries. but I will try another set or maybe just flipping them.

I will give this mute button a try in another computer and see what happens.

I was also running windows 10.

But when I press the mute button, it mutes like for 0.1 second, and then it unmutes automatically. You can almost hear the small frame of time where it was muted for.

I'll try it out on the other pc and see what happens.

Otherwise, this remote has been great. The IR learning feature really works and helps cut down on the number of remotes needed in the house.

Mute button works fine with my Android box.

Maybe you are holding the key too long and it is rolling over, or have a faulty unit the remote is sending the key press twice

Im positive im not holding it for very long. I think its sending two key presses but I'll try it out on another pc and see what happens.

Also, when you press the MUTE button, does it mute the windows volume or the kodi volume, while kodi is running.

also did you read the backspace question? is there an equivalent for the backspace button?

thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by TAagam - 2016-12-13, 13:13
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3