Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
I believe if you Hold down the Middle and Back buttons on the remote when plugging in the power. You will get into the recovery screen where you can Factory Reset.

(2016-12-19, 01:03)feathers Wrote: @wrxtasy with regards to the magic 60hz smooth 24p phenomenon that has been observed using this box, are you able to confirm you have tested this on multiple TVs to rule out the tv doing some reverse 3:2 pull down trickery ? I'm very intrigued as to how it is physically achieving this. Do you have any way to capture the 60hz output to examine it ?
There were previous posts somewhere (maybe nVIDIA Shield thread) that outlined code Patents that I believe companies like Apple, Google and more are now using for Motion Interpolation to virtually eliminate 3:2 pulldown judder.
I've now observed very good, smooth playback results across multiple devices. An old Firmware updated v1 Chromecast is now very good. Test Android Marshmallow Firmware on the Hub with 23.976fps video, output at 60Hz playback is nice and smooth, especially for Netflix. The Mi Box produces similar results..

I've also done some further reading about my HiSense 4K TV, and it appears it has very good Motion Compensation and Interpolation baked into into its Firmware without producing over the top soap opera effects. I have not tested on Multiple TV's. Not sure if the TV is also helping as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by wrxtasy - 2016-12-19, 04:30
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21