Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-12-26, 17:56)gargon Wrote: Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me how to remove the blank 'Spotlight' bar that expands when my cursor touches the tip of the main menu band on the home screen please? It seems to be listing all of the pictures in the multi-background folders that I have set for each tab. The image names pop up (xxx.jpg etc...) as I move the cursor across the Spotlight bar, but no image shows. When I installed the automatic Danvers update today, briefly the pictures showed as the menu/skin shortcuts refreshed, but it has gone blank again as usual. My setup is complete except for this annoying pop-up which I have had since I upgraded to Danvers a couple of months ago but I am finally asking if I can remove it. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Picture Added:

Well... that's definitely a new one. The last time we had a 'Spotlight Bar' was by accident when Danvers was essentially Dormer with a few minor changes (think Alpha 1). Also, you really shouldn't be able to interact with AZ:FA with a cursor. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Could you provide a debug log? This is rather intriguing.

As for the Danvers Preview notifications, they'll go away once AZ:FA Danvers is released. It's only in there for the preview releases.

(2016-12-27, 09:57)buxtonlad Wrote: Running latest Kodi 18 nightly with preview 6 skin on my Nvidia shield tv.

This is what I'm getting all the time.

watch gallery

Anyone offer any advice please on how to resolve?[/php][/code]

I believe someone had an issue like yours and either waited for a new nightly or got a version of Kodi that reported itself as Kodi 17.

Truthfully, you're running a beta on a pre-alpha. It's not a good mix - especially when we haven't even discussed Kodi 18 yet. I know I haven't even looked at the changes for Kodi 18 yet. There has been no discussion yet on how we are going to handle the From Ashes (Danvers) to For Another Age (Caitlin Snow) transition and how updates from the Caitlin Snow branch will be backported to Danvers.

Until the end of January I want to say that if it's working on a Kodi 18 nightly that's great to hear but we're focused on getting a stable version for Kodi 17 and so if you're jumping to something we haven't even begun to look into yet then you're sort of on your own until we catch up.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton) [3.4.70 / 4.9.92-beta6] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-12-27, 23:53
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7