Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
@mlaggner - thank you for the reply.

Can I clarify a couple of your statements?

I had asked about the "force" option when using "Search & scrape", because it acts differently than other media managers. You wrote:

Quote:- if the force option can't decide between two perfect matches, tmm asks the user rather than choosing the wrong one
or
- if the match score is _below_ your scraper threshold (changeable in the settings) it will not take a result automatically

To summarize, the difference between Force and the default "Search & scrape" -- is that Force will force a match when the threshold is met, whereas the non-force option will not? Therefore, both force/default options are interactive and there is not a conventional "force" where it just ignores the media that it does not recognize when scraping?

Second, I asked about the "Kodi Connector" that you mentioned in the release notes. You replied:
Quote:here is no need to configure the Kodi connector - everything is specified in the Kodi wiki

I had already searched everywhere prior to posting. There is nothing in the Kodi wiki that I could find relating to this.

Kodi uses the NFO's TMM creates, sure. But I wasn't referring to that. I was referring specifically to the mention of improvements to the "Kodi Connector" which would have to know the IP of my Kodi box to be able to push notifications. However, I can't find anywhere to point TMM to my Kodi box?

Thank you in advance for any insight!

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by RKMFlorida - 2016-12-28, 05:18
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7