[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
I puirchased a T3 from ebay and the airmouse seems to work very well so far, keyboard and main remote works out of the box in LibreElec too. However I'm having issues with the IR learning function, has anyone had problems trying to get the T3 to learn the "power on/off" button from the remote on a generic China box a Mini M8SII in this case.

Try as I might the T3 doesn't seem to learn the IR button from my android box remote. The process appears to have been completed succesfully but the button doesnt work once it's suppsoed to be mapped. I have managed to make the T3 learn the "power on/off" button from my Samsung TV remote which works fine. So the IR learning does work...just not for the android box remote...very strange..

It's a bit rubbish having to keep the original android box remote around just to power on the box. The idea of purchasing a T3 was to be able to programme IR keys to be able to cntrol basic features on my TV and android box as well as use the airmouse/keyboard without having to use multiple remotes. I.e: use the T3 instead of 3 sepeate remotes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by gsmtech - 2017-01-27, 12:06
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3