Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-02-08, 01:21)sirprancelot Wrote: Sorry one other thing. I think this is more of a kodi general issue but I am trying to get images changing as you scroll down the list of tunes but it will only show the album art. The example I have is a 27 cd album where each album has different cover art and cd art... and there is also an overall album art. What is currently happening is I have to keep all my tracks in folders (cd1, cd2 etc) along with the nfo for cd and cover art to change whilst playing. Kodi though decides to always select the last folder (Cd27) as the folder to choose for overall album art as I scroll up/down the list. This is the only art I see until I play tracks... then I get to see the art swapping from cd to cd. The effect I am looking for works when you have one long list and it then uses the tagged images attached to the music files though then I don't seem to get cd images playing back. I don't think this is a skin issue but I may be wrong. Any thoughts? Many thanks marcelveldt for such an awesome skin. It's driving me to move over my entire music library to kodi (Along with video etc ). Cheers

ps my issue is better described here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2519380 as to folder structure etc

Hmmm, that's an interesting use case... So you have an album which has 27 discs and each disc has it's own cover image ?
Didn't know that even existed haha.

Well, All music artwork is handled by my skin helper addons as Kodi natively lacks some features regarding music artwork.
I'm currently getting used to the Kodi source so maybe some day I can help out filling the blanks but untill then it's all handled by the python helper services.
Where do you want that cover to be displayed ? Can you make a screenshot ? I ask this because I have no control over the images displayed within panels but any images displayed outside the panels (details pane) are controllable so maybe I can use the logic I used for the Multi disc discart again for the covers.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-02-09, 17:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11