Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2017-03-16, 11:56)RKMFlorida Wrote: I'm running the Northbridge repository build of:
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers (Preview) -- v4.9.92-beta10
On Kodi 17.1-RC2

I've searched this post and can't find an answer to the issue I'm having with this skin..

On the home screen, I can't get widgets working unless I use the "Default - Horizontal" menu style.

If I choose any other option, Vertical or Classic, the widgets don't show.

In the other views, instead of the widgets I choose, I get the default list of movies (random order) for both Movies & TV home menu options.

Because each menu style will show this list of random movies, we know the skin supports the media lists. The skin just won't accept the ones I choose.

Is this a known issue or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!

It's a known issue and if I'm not mistaken, I believe someone posted a fix a few pages back; I just haven't had the time to integrate it into the skin and any such fixes won't appear to 5.0 (you'll see why I mentioned that in a moment).

Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers (Preview) March Update 1 will be released this weekend. It is a staging update (meaning it's going to reset a few skin settings to fix a few problems that cropped up from the Alpha and Beta releases. It is the last preview update before Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes 5 is released and has the version number of 4.9.99-beta11.

It would have been released today but I'm going to the Beauty and the Beast Opening Night event in Universal City after spending all of yesterday at the ER again.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton) [3.4.70 / 4.9.92-beta10] - by Guardian Hope - 2017-03-16, 19:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7