Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
Right. I did that, but when I found the .kodi folder it was greyed out. I could not copy it. I went up one level and copied the whole "files" hierarchy (I think) but when I went back in to Kodi--or tried to--it had eaten itself once again. At that point I just wiped the entire thing and started over. I'm mostly back up and running, but Trakt is scrobbling everything once more, and that's at least an hour of downtime.

Once this is finally set up and configured as I want I'd like to try and copy the .kodi folder, but the question is where do I copy it to at this point. My destination of choice is on a different PC or to the cloud, not to anything physically attached to the Shield after all that's happened before. But my experience in that regard is X-Plore can't copy the .kodi folder. I'm deathly afraid to touch anything once i'm at this point.

Also, my VPN provider's Android client does *not* work on the Shield. Can it be side-loaded somehow or is there any way to achieve secure VPN service on the Shield?

Messages In This Thread
Rip CDs? - by crisp waffles - 2017-03-20, 21:19
RE: nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: Jan 26 2017 - by DXer - 2017-03-22, 23:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188