Android MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)
(2017-03-24, 16:01)wrxtasy Wrote: What I'm a fan of is MINIX's tight integration of a quality Wireless Air Mouse keyboard remote on their devices. I have the A2 Lite and it works with every test device I plug it into.

Plus if you want the best MIMO AC WiFi on AMLogic - MINIX know what they are doing.

Then there is Gigabit Ethernet...

I will say again the best implementation of AMLogic Kodi Krypton is found with LibreELEC. Because a whole bunch of features just work seamlessly vs any Android Kodi device. For example - PVR's and deinterlacing are broken on all Android Kodi Krypton implementations.

There are colorspace issues on all S912's at the moment, the U9 included. (And even Experimental LE S912 versions)

I don't own a S905 U1 but know very well what a LibreELEC S905 AML device is capable with good Firmware and Software from passionate developers. Wink
In the end it depends on what Kodi features are real important to you and how much DIY users want to do.

The colorspace issue work around on my Beelink GT-1 is simple; I play a short 4K file and the dark issue is gone for that session. Will that work on any S912 device? I really like the Beelink.

thx

bob

Messages In This Thread
RE: MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio) - by steelgtr - 2017-03-24, 16:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)6