Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2017-03-31, 12:33)kostaman Wrote: Sorry about that Wyrm.
I am aware of Krypton AppTV 1.5.0 Version.
I run Krypton via SD Card Boot but not fully working for what i need "Yet"

The Skin Helper Service is 1.1.3 both MacOS and My Media Box.
The errors are apparent in the limited understanding i have in interpreting logs.
I also restored from previous backup when the box was using Icon and that got it back.
Then i tried to change the settings to Vertical or Horizontal but the change won't stick. Stays on Icon.
So it looks like the change settings aren't sticking.
Log : https://pastebin.com/crU1pEFu
kostaman,

Yep is as I suspected. Skin helper script underwent a major rewrite and changed the handling of most things within. Problem is that 1.4.5 is using the old methods to access skin helper functions that have changed with the new release of skin helper.

Solution to the problem is to roll back skin helper to an earlier release (1.4.5 of my skin was written to handle 1.0.0 of skin helper script) so that my calls to the script match what it is expecting. Now there is an official way to roll back as listed on this wiki page (section you want is at the bottom of the page), but there is no guarantee that is will be available in your case, in which case you will need to make this happen manually.

Sorry I can't be more help on this, but kind of out of my control. The other solution of course would be to update Kodi to Krypton and my skin to 1.5.0 (maybe soon to be 1.5.x), but that maybe a problem as well.

Best of luck on this mate.
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2017-03-31, 17:39
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1